Friday, July 17, 2009

How long has it been?

I don't even have a decent excuse. Except for the two weeks recently that I was overseas (where I had very little internet access), I had been nothing else but just too lazy to blog. I am still as lazy as can be but I am back today just to let you know that I am still alive!

I have not done anything crafty lately, so unfortunately, there is no new stuff to share. I did pick up a few things during my trip which I am happy to show you.

Pretty handmade bag...not that I need it...but nevertheless, had the impulse to buy.

Absolutely gorgeous pouches/wristlets...the top one has two zippered compartments, perfect for mobile phone and accessories. The bottom one comes with a mirror inside.


Overflowing with cuteness Japanese stuff... from left to right: pencil sharpener, rolling eraser, flat head pins, and my favourite, an auto-rewind tape measure.

There was just too much nice things to buy so I am mighty proud of how I was able to resist the temptation!

That's about it for now...I promise I won't be away for too long. My daughter's birthday is coming up and I am definitely planning to create something for her. But first, I have to get out of this weary disposition. That hectic holiday with my family took all the energy out of me! Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all need a break from the blog! I love your purchases...you were very restrained in your buying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back Corinne - must admit I do enjoy your blog and I was beginning to worry whether you were okay. I'm pleased however that your absence was due to a family holiday - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete