Monday, February 2, 2009

I hope you will understand...

I don't know if anybody has already noticed that two of my tutorials are no longer available for viewing and/or download.  I have an explanation for this that I am really hoping you all will understand.

Since I started this blog a year ago, I have already shared a number of 'how to's'. I am happy to have received really good feedback for them.  I have offered my tutorials to you freely and seeing your own creations and feeling your appreciation were my greatest rewards.

In my last post,  I had mentioned something of utmost importance to me.  That particular reason, and that alone,  led me to decide to now offer some of my work for a small fee.  This is not about gaining profit...

It is simply to help me keep a promise.

Having said that,  I do pray for your support or understanding, at the least.  I hope it is not asking too much...

Now on sale at my Etsy shop - eBooks on How to Make a Fold and Zip Shopping Bag and How to Make a Fabric Journal Cover with Pen Holder.  These two eBooks are revised versions of the original ones posted here.  I have improved them and are now even more understandable and easier to follow.

1 comment:

  1. If people don't understand that isn't the problem. You need to do what you need to do right? I for one think it is great you are running with your shop, and selling such great little things on it. Me, I'm a chicken, so I don't know if I could do that, though I've been thinking about it forever.

    Seriously girl, best of luck.

    AND, I'm excited for me. I've had you on a gadget that helps me follow people (on my desktop) and I've missed things like that fabulous giveaway you just did, but now it is liking your feed and I can stalk you much better and I won't miss out on the goods next time around. :)

    ReplyDelete