Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Just popping in real quick to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This will be my last post for the year. Early tomorrow morning (1:00 am), I will be boarding my flight to the Philippines...just having a short holiday to be with my family and friends there. Will be back on the 7th of January (my birthday!). Please continue to pray for my ill mum that she may still experience Christmas joy and hope in the midst of her condition...and also us, her children, that we may be the Lord's instruments of that joy and hope for her.

Thank you all for sharing a wonderful crafting year with me. Enjoy your holidays! See you in 2009!

~ Corinne ~

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas.

    I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you ahve fun in the Philippines! and Happy birthday... Mine is the 20th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday.
    I know is a litle bit late...
    I hope your mum is better.
    Im burning candels arround all Europe for her and for the sister of my friend.
    Galatea

    ReplyDelete