Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Rosary Bracelets on eBay

I finally found time to make some rosary bracelets for listing on eBay. I have been sidetracked with so much sewing that I have failed to give my rosary making its much needed attention. Didn't I once say that rosary-making is my first passion?

My rosaries are far from being fancy. I do try to keep them as simple as possible. After all, these are not pieces of jewelry, but instruments for prayer. A lot of people do forget that...

To view my items on eBay Australia, please use the link on my sidebar.

Black millifiore glass/Sacred Heart medal


Red Glass/Infant of Prague medal

Crystal AB Glass/Divine Mercy and Our Lady of Guadalupe medal - Edit: SOLD

Yellow Glass/Miraculous medal - Edit: SOLD

Light Sapphire Glass/Scapular medal - Edit: SOLD

Going back to my sewing....
My zippered wristlets are coming along nicely. I will post a tutorial on an alternative (and even easier) method to making the classic zippered pouch shortly. Please watch out for that...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment